Saturday, April 23, 2005

Brian Tracy's Books on Tape

If you have a long commute like mine you should spend your commuting time listening to books on tape. I alternate between serious career growth stuff and fiction. Again I must praise both Montgomery County Libraries and Fairfax County libraries for their excellent collection of Books on Tape and CD.

I discovered Brian Tracy with the book "21 Success Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires". Its a good book and a lot of common sense tasks for today's managers.

Next I read his book Get Paid More and Promoted Faster which I can assure you works. It helped me tremendously in my work. I no longer felt guilty for spending more time thinking about work. I did what I had to do to get the job done. I got promoted faster and I am happy even if I joke with friends that I had read only the later half of the book "Promoted Faster" and was hoping to read the first part and "Get Paid More". (That's just a joke)

Listening to development books on tape is like going to a university. Listening to books while driving also makes you less tense and you learn to tolerate the traffic much better.

I would definitely recommend any of Brian Tracy's books.


Buy Brian Tracy's Books

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home