Friday, April 22, 2005

Did you read Amulya Malladi ?

I have a soft corner for authors of Indian origin. I am a self declared cheap skate because I don't buy books. I prefer to borrow them from the library and the Montgomery County libraries are absolutely marvellous.

You should add Amulya Malladi to your list of authors to read. i got introduced to her 3 books when I visited a friend Suhas in Boston. His wife Sunita was expecting and as most expectant mothers need distractions these books were good company for her.

I couldnt wait to get back and borrow "The Mango Season ", "Serving Crazy with Curry" and "A Breath of Fresh Air". They were just unputdownable. I enjoyed the adventures of the sisters as they live thier lives in Urban America. The Indian visits and the characters were so realistic I felt I knew them.

You can buy her books on Amazon Books by Amulya Malladi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home